Migration Kit for Windows 7 and 8the quickest way to the new Windows
Whether you’re installing Windows 8 on your old computer, or are planning to buy a new one that already comes with Windows 8, you’ll quickly notice that something very important is missing: your personal data, settings, and programs that were available on your computer’s former operating system. You could, of course, transfer each of them one by one, and then reinstall them in a tedious process, but there is a much easier way: Migration Kit for Windows 8.
With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to transfer all your data and programs onto a new operating system or computer. This is not only easier and less time-consuming, it’s also much more secure because as part of the Migration Kit for Windows 8, you’ll also be getting the multiple award-winning O&O DiskImage. O&O DiskImage will create a complete image of your system prior to migration, so that your familiar IT environment will be available to you whenever you need it.
Migration Kit for Windows 8 is the perfect solution for getting to Windows 8 the easiest way: no matter whether you’re upgrading from Windows XP or Vista, are looking to migrate data, settings, and programs from an old computer onto a new one, or are planning the Windows 8 migration on an existing computer.
Important Features at a Glance
- Migration of personal data
- Migration of all personal settings
- Migration of applications and games
- Migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Migration from Windows Vista to Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Migration from Windows 7 to Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Complete data image of the old and new systems
- Migration on the same or between two different systems
We also transfer your programs and applications – and you get a timeless data imaging product!
As opposed to various other options on the market, the Migration Kit will also transfer all your software programs and applications too, all in one simple process! And the icing on the cake: the product O&O DiskImage that you use to create a backup copy during the migration is yours to keep! It does not expire after the migration. You can continue using it to backup your data and image your new system, giving you a high-quality data security product for years to come, all included in the price.
* Windows 8 only supports In-Place migrations from identical editions (e.g. from Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 8 Home). Both must be in the same language and both either 32 or 64-Bit. Migration between different editions is not supported (e.g. from Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 8 Professional). The Migration Kit, however, supports a whole range of migration scenarios.